- Helps with Migraines and Tension headaches
- Helps with Nerve related pain and Shingles.
- Sunburn, Insect bites, Poison ivy and Poison oak
- Helps the symptoms of Hemorrhoids and Burns
- Lidocaine is a local anesthetic that can reduce the sensation of pain transmitted through the nerves
Safety InformationAll information compiled is strictly for educational purposes, whereas Radiant Laboratories and or Naturally Complete LLC are not the sole source of, or responsible for the informational content. The FDA has not evaluated these statements. Products and/or statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Consult with a healthcare professional. No animal testing is performed.
IndicationsHelps with Migraines and Tension headaches | Sunburn, Insect bites, Poison ivy and Poison oak | Helps with Nerve related pain and Shingles | Hemorrhoids and Burns
IngredientsPurified Water, Vegetable Oil Blend, Aloe Vera, Grain Alcohol, Lidocaine USP, Feverfew extract, Sepigel 305
DirectionsApply 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon to the affected area. May repeat every 3 to 4 hours as necessary. Unless otherwise prescribed by a healthcare professional, Migraines & tension headaches: gently rub a thin coat of crème, approximately 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon (1.25 to 2.5 ml) into the forehead, temples and /or the back of the neck. May repeat up to 12 times in 24 hours.