Zimmer Single-Use Electrodes
- Zimmer Electrodes are easy to use and cost effective.
- Improve therapists' productivity by eliminating repetitive tasks such as washing, filing, and storing of single-patient electrodes as well as the applying of gel and the use of straps.
- Simplify billing procedures by allocating costs to specific visits.
- Eliminate expense of multiple packs in patient files.
- Clinicians can save as much as 60% with our Single-Use electrodes. Please call for a complete cost analysis.
Zimmer Electrodes are Hygienic Single-Use Electrodes available in assorted sizes to fit most applications.
Zimmer Electrodes feature our PATENTED GLYCEROL COATING for maximum patient comfort and reduced skin irritation during pulsed current treatments.
111: Round (2.25") Box of 200 (1000 per case)
121: Small rectangle (1.25" x 1.5") Box of 400 (2000 per case)
131: Large rectangle (5" x 2.25") Box of 100 (500 per case)
141: Square (2" x 2") Box of 200 (1000 per case)