The Premium Hg80® Tennis Elbow Support is simply the most comfortable support you'll wear. The Mueller-exclusive HydraCinn® fabric is a high-performance, moisture-wicking material with an anti-microbial barrier.* Made from latex-free materials. Neoprene-free. Recommended for any activity involving a strong grip or strain on the forearm and elbow, including tennis and golf.
- - Improved shape for more comfort when worn.
- - Now in two sizes to fit more people.
- - Improved soft feel gel pad for more comfort while concentrating the strap force to the necessary area.
- - Improved liner material with even softer, more comfortable feel.
- - Tab design improved to a soft fabric tab for comfort when adjusting the strap
- - Pull pocket added to the end of the strap to aid with placement and tensioning the strap
- - Reflective binding, piping and logo as a safety feature for those using the product at dusk or night.
- - AEGIS Anti-Microbial treatment, latex free, neoprene free, durable outer layer, breathable materials, moisture management fabric, thin design, and one of the most comfortable tennis elbow braces you can wear.
- • Loosen strap.
- • Slide brace on, center pad on top of forearm.
- • Pull strap through plastic loop, and attach.
- • Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent.
- • Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- • Rinse thoroughly and air dry.
* The AEGIS Microbe Schield® antimicrobial treatment is intended to protect the brace against odor, staining and deterioration caused by bacteria and microorganisms. The treatment does not extend protection to the skin.
Product Numbers: 79018, 79019